Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to Master of Public Health (MPH) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master of Public Health (MPH) is conducted by Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar
The MPH is a two-year, full-time program
Master of Public Health (MPH) 60 Seats:
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The course is open to candidates with a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university, with at least 50% marks
- Preference will be given to applicants having a graduate/bachelor's degree in any of the following fields - medical, dental, physiotherapy, nursing and paramedical sciences; veterinary sciences; management; natural sciences (including biology); social sciences and social work; engineering; law; commerce or accounting; communication; etc
- Relevant work experience in health or development sector will be an advantage but not mandatory
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar: website www.phfi.org
- Complete the application form and e-mail to [email protected] or post/hand deliver to Assistant Manager (Academic Programs) (detailed address at the end of the brochure).
- Interested candidates may contact Assistant Manager (Academic Programs) to visit the institute and interact with faculty for more information.
Master of Public Health (MPH) course fee is Rs.138,000/- per annum (This does not Include hostel fee, cost of books, stationery, food, field visits, dissertation and convocation, etc).
- International students: $5,060 per annum.
Master of Public Health (MPH) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Selection of applicants will be based on educational qualification, marks obtained in university exams and any PG entrance exams, work experience, and performance in personal interview, essay writing and group discussion.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG), Ahmedabad
Sardar Patel Institute Campus,
Oppt. Udgam School,
Drive-in Road, Thaltej,
Phone No.: +91-079 40240444,
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar announces MPH Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus