Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to MBA for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA is conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus across the counter at IIFT (By Cash)/ By Post:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for receipt of applications:||Monday, 5th September 2016|
|Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs:||Wednesday, 15th February 2017|
Sunday, 27th November 2016
10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
- Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2015 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2017.
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
- Recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by next year 7th October 2017.
- No age limit.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi: Click here to download application form
Please note that the candidate should have the following ready before applying for online registration:
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours. The photograph should be in .JPG format and the size of this photo should be less than 50 KB.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be less than 50 KB.
- A valid Credit / Debit card (Master/ VISA) in case you want to pay ONLINE.
- Demand Draft of the requisite amount if you are paying by Demand Draft.
- The Brochure and Application Form may be obtained by sending the following documents to Section Officer (GSD), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016 latest by 5th September 2016.
- Request application stating your address where you want your application form to be delivered
- Demand Draft of requisite amount in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI. Please write your name and address on the back of the Demand Draft
- SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates to attach requisite self-attested Category Certificate
- Two self-addressed adhesive stickers/ name slips with address (not the envelope) for sending the brochure and application form
|Category||Amount for Demand Draft|
|General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||1550|
|Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRI||4500|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview.
For more details please contact
B-21, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110 016
For any query please contact Admissions Office at 011-26857908 (Direct),
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi announces MBA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on