Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi invites applications for admissions to M.Tech Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech Programme is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech. in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Materials, Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering.
Valid GATE score in appropriate discipline.
- B.Tech. from IITs in Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Materials, Metallurgy and Chemical Engineering with CGPA above 8.0 (on scale of 10).
- Industry Sponsored candidates with more than 2 years of experience. They should submit the following documents along with the applications.
- Employer’s certificate about the study leave of 2 years to the candidate.
- Undertaking from employer about the financial support to the candidate for the entire course duration.
- Candidates appeared / appearing for the final exams of their Bachelor’s program can also apply. However, their admission is provisional.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi: http://www.iitmandi.ac.in/onlineapp/login.php
M.Tech Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi
Kamand Campus, VPO Kamand,
Distt. Mandi - 175005 Himachal Pradesh
Tel: +91 1905-267015
Fax: +91 01905-267075
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi announces M.Tech Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on