Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites applications for admissions to Ph.D programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D programmes is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor's and Master's degree in relevant disciplines and should also have earned some to work experience
- Candidates should visit the official website of the college to avail more details on eligibility criteria
- Candidates who are interested to apply should visit the official website to apply online
- Application fee of Rs, 500/- should be paid by the unreserved/OBC candidates while Rs, 250/- should be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST category
- Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fees
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur: Click here to download application form
Application Fee is Rs, 500/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates and Rs, 250/- for SC/ST category
Ph.D programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
West Bengal 721302
Leave your comments for IIT Kharagpur announces PhD Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on