Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur invites applications for admissions to MS (Research) for the academic year 2016- 17.
MS (Research) is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
MS (Research) in following courses:-
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Photonics Science and Engineering (Interdisciplinary programme)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- For Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Science & Engineering, Photonics Science and Engineering:
A bachelor's degree in engineering or science (4 year programme) or a master's degree in science with marks/CPI not below the specified minimum.
- For admission to MS (Research) programme in Computer Science & Engineering and Photonics Science and Engineering, applicants with B.Sc. (3-year) or equivalent with a minimum of 75% marks/7.5 CPI may also be considered.
For Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering:
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or science (4 year programme) with marks/CPI not below the specified minimum.
- A valid GATE score is required for admission to the MS (Research) programme in the case of regular candidates (non-sponsored/non-project candidates). The requirement of GATE score is waived for the B.Tech. graduates from IITs with a minimum overall CPI of 6.5 and a minimum CPI of 8.0 in the last two years in B.Tech.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIT, Kanpur: Click here to download application form
Online Application Process Steps
=> Few steps are there
(Step 1)→ Registration process.
(Step 2)→ Submission of Application form.
(Step 3)→ All scanned documents should be in (.jpg or .png) format. and photograph and signature size should be maximam 40 kb and other documents should be maximam 600 kb.
(Step 4)→ Pay the Application Fees through payment gateway Via (AXIS Bank) or by the credit /Debit card.
(Step 5)→ Final Submission.
=> All The Steps Are Compulsury.
MS (Research) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
To get information about departments, their admission procedures and minimum qualification,
Please visit Departments Information
In case of any difficulty applying in PG Online Portal
Please contact [email protected]
Phone No: 0512-2596061/2597747
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
Kanpur -208 016
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur announces MS (Research) Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on