Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur invites applications for admissions to M.Tech for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur.
M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
M.Tech Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech, B.E or B.Sc (Engineering) - At least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
Other Requirements:Valid GATE score (in Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering)
M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech, B.E. or B.Sc (Engineering) - At least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) or Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) Other Requirements:Valid GATE score (in Mechanical Engineering); or the requirement of valid GATE score is exempted
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIT, Jodhpur: Click here to download application form
- Applicants are required to pay the Processing Fee of Rs.300/- for General & OBC Applicants and Rs.150/- for SC/ST and PD applicants online while submitting the application form
- Applicants shortlisted for the written test and/or interview will be required to bring the final submitted application form duly signed along with a copy of JAM 2016
- Score Card at the time of written exam and/or interview
Application fee is 300/- for General & OBC and Rs.150/- for SC/ST and PD candidate.
M.Tech Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur
Old Residency Road,
Leave your comments for IIT Jodhpur announces MTech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on