Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore invites applications for admissions to PhD in Computer Science and Engineering for the academic year 2016- 17.
PhD in Computer Science and Engineering is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum first class Master degree in the relevant discipline of the Engineering/ Technology. OR
- Minimum first class Bachelor degree in the relevant Engineering/ Technology discipline from a reputed Institute with a valid GATE score. OR
B.Tech. degree from an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) with a minimum CPI of 8.0 OR
- Minimum first class Master degree in the relevant discipline of Science with valid GATE qualification OR UGC/ CSIR-JRF qualification OR equivalent fellowship.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Indore: http://academic.iiti.ac.in:8080/nregistration.jsp.
- Application fee Rs.100/- to be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Registrar, IIT Indore" and payable at Indore.
- After submitting the application online, the same is to be downloaded and the signed hard-copy along with Demand Draft, recent photograph, self-attested relevant certificates (for SW candidates - NOC, experience certificate, last 3 months salary slips and Employer's PAN card) must be brought on the day of test/ interview.
- Kindly note that there is no need to post the hard copy of the application or any other documents Candidate must write his/ her name, name of the discipline and the application number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application fee Rs.100/-
PhD in Computer Science and Engineering Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Leave your comments for Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), Indore announces PhD in Computer Science and Engineering Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on