Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati invites applications for admissions to M.Tech Rural Technology for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech Rural Technology is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum CPI of 6.5 in a 10-point scale or 60% of marks or First Class in B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. or equivalent in any discipline.
- All “Regular (Full-Time)” category candidates (except those having BTech degrees from an IIT with a minimum CPI of 7.0) must possess a valid score of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). For eligibility for financial assistance for regular category candidates, please see the section “Financial Support” below.
- Minimum experience required for Sponsored (Full-time) and Part-Time categories of candidates, have also been indicated below.
- Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIT, Guwahati: https://auto.iitg.ernet.in/mtechmdes/login.jsp
- Demand Draft is not required now. It will be required for a candidate only and only if he/ she is called to appear in written test/ interview/ counseling.
- You are not required to send the signed hard copy of your application form.
- Candidates are required to submit separate applications for each specialization.
M.Tech Rural Technology Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Guwahati – 781039,
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Guwahati announces M.Tech Rural Technology Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on