Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar invites applications for admissions to M.Tech Programmes for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech Programmes is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar
M.Tech Programmes in:
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Minimum of 55% marks / 5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E. /B.Tech. or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST)
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech. GATE is not required for application to M.Tech. on a part-time basis or for the PGDIIT programme.
- B.Tech. graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE
- Candidates applying for the regular M.Tech. programme and who are sponsored by their employers do not require GATE score and can be considered as sponsored candidates provided (a) candidate has been in service for more than 2 years (b) employer grants 2 years of study leave and (c) employer undertakes to financially support the candidate for the entire duration of 2 years.
- Candidates applying for more than 1 discipline must submit separate application for each discipline.
- Candidates are required to save and take a hard copy of the completely filled application form for future reference.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIT Gandhinagar: Click here to download application form
M.Tech Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Gandhinagar - 382355,
Leave your comments for IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for M.Tech Programmes Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on