IISWBM Kolkata invites applications for MBA Admission 2016
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata invites applications for admissions to MBA Public Systems for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Public Systems is conducted by Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management (IISWBM), Kolkata
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Public Systems with specialization in
- Energy Management
- Environment Management
- Healthcare & Hospital Management
- Transportation & Logistics Management
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be engineering graduate or equivalent (AMIE etc)/ Honours graduate/MBBS/ Nursing/BDS/ Physiotherapy/ Homoeopathy and Ayush.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IISWBM Kolkata: Click here to download application form
- Application form and admission brochure can also be collected from the reception counter of IISWBM against cash payment of Rs.900/-.
- Duly completed application form should reach the Reception counter of the Institute at the latest along with the receipted counter foil meant for IISWBM of the State Bank of India. Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710.
Application fee is 900/-
MBA Public Systems Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
College Square West
EPABX: +91- 33 - 2241 3756 / 5792 / 8694/8695
Fax: +91- 33 - 2241 3975
E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
Leave your comments for IISWBM Kolkata invites applications for MBA Public Systems Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on