Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore invites applications for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is conducted by Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||31st July 2016|
MBA Programme duration is 24 Months.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university.
- Honours degree under 10+2+4 pattern from a recognised university under UGC Act having at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages.
- Candidates who have passed bachelor/master degree through correspondence/Open University system from this university or from any other university recognised by law are exempted from 10+2 pattern. The duration of the degrees must be 3 years / 2 years respectively.
- Candidates who pass bachelor/master degree in any university system in the single sitting pattern are not eligible.
- Admission to the program will be effected through CMAT and other permissible entrance tests.
- In the case of SC/ST/Cat-I candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore: www.iipmb.edu.in.
- Candidate must submit filled in the application form available at the website along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of "Indian Institute of Plantation Management" payable at Bengaluru towards Prospectus and Application Fee.
- Filled in Application Form may please be sent to address to "Director Centre for Advanced Management Education & Research (CAMER), Indian Institute of Plantation Management Bangalore Campus (An Autonomous Organization of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry - Govt. of India), Malathalli Post, BDA Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru-560056".
Application fee is Rs.1000/- only.
- Shortlisted candidates subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria shall be called for group discussion & Personal interview.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Plantation Management (IIPM), Bangalore
Jnana Bharathi campus,
Leave your comments for IIPM Bangalore invites applications for MBA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on