Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara invites applications for admissions to Ph.D Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D Programs is conducted by Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- M.Tech./ME in CS/IT/ECE or related areas. OR
- M.Sc. Applied Mathematics/Computer Science and related areas, Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered.
- M.Tech. Material Science/Nano-Technology/Applied Optics/Engineering Physics/Scientific Computing, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Statistics/Electronics/Computer Science and related areas OR
- Exceptional candidates with B.E/B.Tech. in relevant areas can also be considered
Humanities and Social Sciences
- MA/M.Phil in Linguistics/ English and related areas
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIIT, Vadodara: Click here to download application form
The applicants must fill up the application form and send it to the address mentioned below by post. The applicant must send separate application form for each discipline. Application fees (non-refundable) is INR 1000.
Check list of items before posting the application form:
1. Demand Draft (DD) of INR 1000, in the name of Indian Institute of Information Technology Vadodara payable at Gandhinagar. (Don’t forget to your name, program applied for and contact details at the back side of the DD)
2. GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET/UGC-JRF certificate.
3. Qualifying Degree certificate.
4. Proof of Date of Birth.
5. Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
The applicant is required to send a signed copy of the APPLICATION FORM along with the DD and other relevant documents to the address given below latest by 27th May 2016. The institute takes no responsibility for postal delay/loss of documents in transit.
Tuition Fees per Semester : 20000 INR
Mess charges and Hostel fees : As per actual*
Students enrolled for doctoral program will be offered financial assistantship as per the institute norms.
Modes of Financial Assistantship:
1. Teaching/Research Assistantship of INR 20000 (per month) upgraded to INR 25000 after clearing the comprehension examination.
2. Students with CSIR JRF qualified may avail the scholarship.
Application Fee is 1000/- only.
Ph.D Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara
IIITV - Gandhinagar Campus
Block no. 9,
Government Engineering College,
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara announces PhD Programs Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on