Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to M.Tech program for the academic year 2016- 17.
M.Tech program is conducted by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), New Delhi.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- B.Tech/BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing. Or
- B.Tech/BE in any other discipline and must have done the following in their program:
at least one computer programming program, and at least two mathematics programs
- All applicants must have a valid GATE score (2015/2016).
- They must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/BE and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2.
Apply online: Fill up the M.Tech application form available on this link.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the form online
- Pay the application processing fee of Rs.350/-
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIIT, New Delhi: Click here to download application form
Application processing fee of Rs.350/-.
M.Tech program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Results will be announced on Monday, April 25, 2016.
Leave your comments for IIIT, Delhi invites applications for M.Tech Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on