International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar invites applications for admissions to MBA Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Program is conducted by International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a three-year bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks aggregate from a recognized university
- Candidates pursuing the final part of their degree examinations by June 30, 2016 are also eligible to apply
- Applicants also have to fill up the online application form separately for IIIT Bhubaneswar MBA Program at www.iiit-bh.ac.in
- Besides successfully filling the online application form and paying the non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- (One Thousand Only), the applicant will have to send a printed and signed copy of the application form along with documents necessary to the IIIT Eligible candidates shall be intimated by email about the acceptance of the form and date and time of Personal Interview Document verification will be carried out at the time of admission; students will be required to produce all original documents for verification
Application Fee is Rs.1000/-
MBA Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- The Institute will decide the section-wise as well as total cut-off marks which will be used for short-listing the candidates to be called for Personal Interview
For more details please contact
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Bhubaneswar
Email [email protected]
Leave your comments for IIIT Bhubaneswar invites applications for MBA Program Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on