Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS), Bangalore invites applications for admissions to Urban Fellows Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
Urban Fellows Programme is conducted by Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS), Bangalore.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates will have a Bachelors Degree in any subject or discipline and their age should not exceed 30 years at the time of application.
- The applicant holding a Bachelors Degree in any subject or discipline, including the social sciences, planning, architecture, journalism, law, media and the arts are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have non-degree training and have undertaken certification programs after their 10+2 schooling are entitled to apply for fellows program.
- Candidates who do not have formal education after their Class 12, but have experience of formal or informal work in urban sectors are also applicable to apply for program.
- Applicants must be Indian citizens, or Person of Indian Origin (PIOs)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCIs)
- Applications from women, people with disabilities and those from economically and socially excluded communities are encouraged.
- The applying candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years at the time of applying for application; the candidates are required to have basic proficiency in reading English.
- Candidates with limited speaking ability in English are also encourage as they will be provided with support.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of IIHS, Bangalore: http://urbanfellows.iihs.co.in/
There are four main elements to each application:
(a) Basic Personal Information
(b) Educational Information
(c) Work /Internship/Volunteering Experience (if any)
(d) Supporting Information and Documents.
A Personal Statement (700 words): In a city that you know, describe an urban problem that concerns or motivates you. This could be a local issue in your neighbourhood or a bigger issue that affects your or any other city (transport or housing, for example)
To apply by post, mail your application to The Admissions Committee, IIHS Bangalore City Campus, No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore-560080
Urban Fellows Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
IIHS Bangalore City Campus,
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road,
Email: [email protected] or
Call: +91 99012 57099/ +91 99012 55788
Leave your comments for Indian Institute for Human Settlements (IIHS) announces Urban Fellows Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on