Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur invites applications for admissions to Ph.D & M.Tech Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
Ph.D & M.Tech Courses admission is conducted by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Should have passed a four year bachelors and a 2 years ME/ M.Tech. degree in any of the following discipline like Food Process Engineering / Post Harvest Technology /Agricultural and Food Engineering /Agricultural Process Engineering / Dairy and Food Engineering / Chemical Engineering.
- A candidate who has undergone course credit system with a minimum OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 7.00 out of 10 or 70% aggregate alone is eligible to apply. However, for SC/ ST candidates a pass in the qualifying degree is sufficient for all programmes.
- Should have passed a 4 year Bachelor’s degree in any of the following discipline like Food Process Engineering / Agricultural Engineering/ Home Science/ Food Science and Nutrition / Food Science and Quality Control/ Dairy Technology / Food Technology and Management/ Food Processing and Preservation Technology.
- Payment should be made by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking only.
- Hard copies of the printed application form along with the necessary documents with payment details should be sent to the address mentioned below
The Director, Indian Institute of crop Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Govt. of India, Pudukottai Road, Thanjavur -613 005 Tamil Nadu
Application form can be downloaded from official website of IICPT, Thanjavur: http://www.iicpt.edu.in
Application Fee is Rs.500/- for General/ OBC NCL and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST Candidates.
Ph.D & M.Tech Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology
Ministry of Food Processing Industries, Government of India
Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur - 613 005
Contact No. : 91 4362 228155
Fax : 91 4362 227971
Mail Id : [email protected]
Leave your comments for Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology (IICPT), Thanjavur PhD & MTech Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on