Holy Crescent School of Catering, Chennai invites applications for admissions to PGDM Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
PGDM Programme is conducted by Holy Crescent School of Catering, Chennai.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Driven candidates with a graduate degree and a minimum of 2 years of work experience are invited to apply.
- Applicants must submit an application form, with personal and professional details as well as answers to short essay-type questions.
There is no application fee.
PGDM Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
- Each aspect of the application and the interview is important and will help the CSB panel make their decision.
- After receiving the completed applications, the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the CSB admissions panel.
- Candidates will be assessed for their verbal, written and analytical skills, their attitude and aptitude to benefit from the intense learning experience at CSB.
For more details please contact
III Floor, Seethakathi Business Centre
689, Anna Salai, Chintadripet
Leave your comments for Holy Crescent School of Catering announces PGDM Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on