Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla invites applications for admissions to BSc Nursing for the academic year 2016- 17.
BSc Nursing admission is conducted by Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla.
B.Sc Nursing (4 years Degree Course)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- (i) Female Children of Bonafide Himachali/Himachal Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Govt. will only be eligible to apply for admission to 4 years B.Sc Nursing Degree Course through Entrance Test to be conducted by H.P. University Shimla, in Sister Nivedita Govt. College of Nursing, IGMC, Shimal and for 50% State Quota Seats in Private unaided B.Sc Nursing Colleges/Institutions situated in the State of HP
- Applicants of HPU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam are required to maintain a lower age limit of 17 years while 35 years must be an upper age limit as on 31st December 2016 of the applying academic year.
- There is an age relaxation of 5 years, which is applicable only for candidates belonging to both SC as well as ST.
- The candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from H.P. Board of School Education/AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other Board/University estd by law in India with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Core/English Elective subjects with 45% aggregate marks in the above subjects.
- For SC/ST/OBC candidates, the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%.
This provision will also apply to Scheduled Castes/Tribes/Other Backward Classes candidates.
- All the applicants are advised to read the Prospectus/information brochure carefully of the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2016 in pdf format available on www.hpuniv.in and ww.hpuni.nic.in and also ensure her eligibility in terms of the conditions/provisions mentioned in the prospectus/information brochure.
- Please read these instructions carefully before proceeding with the ONLINE filling of Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test Application Form 2016.
- For Post Basic B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test, the fee is Rs.2000/- in case of General/OBC/PH Categories and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Categories.
- The Principal(s) Govt. College Mandi/ Hamirpur/Dharamsala with the request that the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test-2016 is to be conducted in their Colleges for which the necessary confirmation for Exam Centres along with intake capacity of candidates may be sent to the Deputy Registrar(Conduct) H.P.University, Shimla-5.
- For any query with regard to filling online application, please contact: 0177-2831655, 2833582.
Entrance Test fee is Rs.2000/- in case of General/OBC/PH Categories and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Categories.
BSc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Results will be announced on 03rd July 2016 (Sunday).
For more details please contact
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla
Leave your comments for Himachal Pradesh University (HPU), Shimla announces B.Sc Nursing Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on