Hemchandracharya North Gujrat University, Patan announces admission to Post Graduate Dental Course (MDS) in the Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital on the basis of merit of the entrance test for the session 2016-17.
MDS is conducted by Hemchandracharya North Gujrat University (HNGU), Patan
MDS Degree: Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge (03)
Oral Maxillofacial Surgery (01)
Conservative and Endodontics (01)
Oral Medicine and Radiology (03)
Orthodonctics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics (01)
Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry (02)
Oral Pathology & Microbiology (03)
Public Health Dentistry (03)
Total Seats: 20 Seats
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- A candidate must have completed his/her rotating internship by the 31st of May 2016.
- Candidates should have permanent registration with a State Dental Council at the time of joining the institute after admission
- Candidates not possessing a recognized Dental qualification for the above purpose must secure the prior approval of Dental Council of India before he/she can be admitted to the MDS Course
- Candidates who possess PG Diploma recognized by the DCI with the duration of 2 years (proposed) in particular specialty is eligible for admission in MDS in the same specialty and the duration will be 2 years
- Fees for application form and entrance examination is Rs 2000/- to be submitted along with the application in to form of cash or DD in favor of "Narsinhabhai Patel Dental College & Hospital, Visnagar" No alteration or addition will be permitted later on
Application fee is Rs 2000/- only.
MDS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Merit List will be prepared based on entrance test examination and reservation roaster of state Govt. Admission of candidates will be given considering following preferences
1st Preferences: seats shall be allotted to eligible candidates graduated from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
2nd Preferences: shall be given to eligible candidates who have graduated from Universities of the Gujarat State
3rd Preferences: shall be given to eligible candidates who have graduated from other recognized Universities of India and international students of equivalent BDS degree as per norms of DCI
For more details please contact
Hemchandracharya North Gujrat University, Patan
C/o Narsinhbhai Patel Dental College & Hospital,
S.P. Sahakar Vidyadham,
Kamana Crossing, Ambaji Road,
Leave your comments for Hemchandracharya North Gujrat University (HNGU) announces MDS Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on