Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi invites applications for admissions to M.Sc Nursing for the academic year 2017- 18.
Common entrance test (CET) is a yearly exam conducted for admissions to M.Sc Nursing at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi
The admissions to the Master of Science (Nursing) - Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Nursing (M.Sc. (Nursing) CVTN) in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are primarily through common entrance test (CET) conducted by the University. Only CET qualified applicants shall be considered for admission, through the University counselling, subject to fulfilment of eligibility and admission criteria. Only Indian citizens candidates are eligible for admission through this admission.
M.Sc Nursing Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Start of application submission for CET||1st week of August, 2017|
|Last date for application submission for CET||4th week of August, 2017|
|M.Sc. Nursing CET Exam||1st week of September, 2017|
|Declaration of M.Sc. Nursing CET Results||2nd week of September, 2017|
The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application, the application can be submitted by 4.00PM only.
M.Sc. (Nursing) - Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Nursing (CVTN)
Interested candidates should fulfil following eligibility criteria:
The eligibility conditions specified below is for the general / open category of admissions are specified herein.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of :
- B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregates marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognised by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- The candidate shall be medically fit.
Applicants must appear in the CET conducted. The admissions would be based on the merit / rank in the CET and the eligibility conditions
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, irrespective of the fact whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or not.
Non-Minority Colleges/Institutes located in NCT / NCR of Delhi
- 85% seats are reserved for Delhi Region Candidates, i.e. those who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/Institute located in NCT of Delhi.
- 15% seats are reserved for Outside Delhi Region Candidates, i.e. those who have passed the qualifying examination from any school/ Institute located outside Delhi.
- The seats would be allocated on an all India basis in institutions that have a minority status.
- The candidates who have passed the qualifying examination through Distance/Open Education system of any recognized University/Board and fail to provide the proof of his/her study centre issued by the respective Board / University of being located in Delhi shall not be considered for Delhi region Seats, and shall be considered for admission in the Outside Delhi Region Category.
- De-reservation of unfilled Outside Delhi Quota Seats to Delhi Quota and Vice Versa
- In the case of Self Financing Colleges/Institutes (except Minority Institutions), Sanctioned Intake includes 10% Management Quota (unless surrendered by the respective college/institute) seats (as per the CET Code). However, in the case of University Schools of Studies and Govt. Institutes
there will be no Management Quota.
- The application forms shall be available in the online mode only from the University Website.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he/she possess the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Appearing for the written examination does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- The applicants are advised that since the form filling as well as admit cards shall be made available through the online mode only, they must keep the details of their login id and the password secure and safe.
- Applicants should be careful in choosing the CETs that they apply for, as no change would be permissible after the application has been submitted.
- After the application for any CET is submitted, if there is any mistake in date of birth, spelling mistake in name of applicants or the parents name or in the choice of category claimed for the purpose of availing reservation, the applicant must submit an application in physical form (together with applicable processing fees of Rs. 500/-) to Reception, Examination Division, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi.
|M.Sc.(Nursing) Registration Fee is||1000/- excluding processing charges & taxes|
The Admit Card will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET. The Admit Cards may be downloaded from the candidate's individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form.
No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the valid CET Admit Card, issued by the University
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The University will declare and display the ranks of only those candidates who are declared as qualified in the CET-2017.
The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit.
- A detailed schedule of first counselling/admissions indicating the number of qualified candidates to be called for counselling will be displayed on or before 5.00 p.m. on the University's Website (www.ipu.ac.in) one week (05 working days) prior to the commencement of counselling. Venue of Counselling & list of institutions along with the intake in the respective programme/s for Academic Session will be notified on the University's Website before the commencement of counselling.
- The counselling processing fee shall be Rs. 1000/- (non-refundable). This fee shall be required to be paid by any (qualified) candidate desirous of taking admission.
For more details please contact
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Leave your comments for Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) announces MSc Nursing Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on