Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur invites applications for admissions to MBA Program for the academic year 2016- 17.
MBA Program admission is conducted by Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur.
2 years (4 semesters)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates who have passed Graduates from all disciplines with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates) or above in aggregate at the first Graduate or Post Graduate Degree Exam.
- Final selection of the candidates will be based on multi step selection process consisting of the scores of CMAT (Conducted by AICTE), group discussion and personal interview.
- Valid Score of CMAT, New Delhi held between August 2015 and May 2016 will only be considered. Candidates having more than one valid CMAT score card can submit CMAT score card of his/her choice, which will be not be changed under any circumstances.
- Those awaiting the qualifying exam results and having CMAT score can also apply, but they will have to submit the attested copy of the mark sheet of qualifying examination at the time of GD/PI/Admission.
- The minimum qualification for admission to the MBA Program shall be as per the Ordinance no. 44 of the University and other rules of the University as applicable to MBA Program.
- Application Form can be Downloaded from University Website (www.ggu.ac.in) and submitted by depositing the Application Fee of Rs.400/- (Four hundred only), Rs.200/- (Two hundred only) for SC/ST candidates, through Bank Challan or through demand draft.
- The demand draft should be drawn in favor of Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur (C. G.) and payable at Bilaspur, (C.G.).
- Duly filled in application form, along with requisite fees and required enclosures, should reach to the Office of the Department of Management Studies on or before 01st July 2016 up to 10.00 hours (Friday).
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur: Click here to download application form
Application Fee of Rs.400/- (Four hundred only), Rs.200/- (Two hundred only) for SC/ST candidates.
MBA Program Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Phone No.: 07752-260025
Leave your comments for Guru Ghasidas University, Bilaspur announces MBA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on