Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Education Department, Government of Gujarat will conduct the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is an annual common entrance exam for those candidates who want to take admission into various medical courses in the state of Gujarat. Candidates will take admission into various courses like:- MBBS, BDS, Physiotheraphy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Optometry etc. in the various government and private colleges in the state of Gujarat. The admission form will be available in the month of March 2017.
|GUJCET Exam Events||Important Dates|
|GUJCET Online application starts from||March, 2017|
|Last date for submission application form||April, 2017|
|GUJCET 2017 Exam Dates||May, 2017|
|Declaration of Results||June, 2017|
- Candidate should have passed class 12 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from any recognized board.
- Candidates should be of 17 years and should be of Gujarat domicile to apply for the examination.
Candidates ought to be passed in Higher Secondary Certificate examination form a recognized board/university to apply for the examination.
- Candidates must score at least 50% of aggregate in the examination in case of general category (45% in case of reserved category).
- Candidates applying for BE, B.Tech courses must have PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as their subjects to apply for the examination.
- Candidates who want to apply for MBBS, B.Pharm and BDS courses must have or PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as their subjects.
Admission in MBBS, BDS, Physiotheraphy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Nursing, Optometry etc. will be given, governed by admission committee for Professional Medical Education Courses as per the admission rules published from time to timeby considering marks of Qualifying Exam and Gujcet Exam in the manner decided by the admission committee. Seats are very limited, candidates need to do work hard if they want to take admission into various colleges.
Candidates who are interested must fill and submit the application form of GUJCET 2017.
Steps for applying for GUJCET form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants are required to register by visiting website www.gseb.org.
Step 2: Applicants are required to click on GUJCET and then on “Apply Online”.
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill their Name, Mobile number and Email ID and register it.
Step 4: Applicants need to login and fill in their personal, qualification and necessary detail as mentioned in the form and submit it.
Step 5: Applicants need to pay application fees to complete the process offline through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
Step 6: After completion of form applicants need to take printout of form and send their application form to the following address:
Admission Committee for professional Courses,Admission Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Navrangpura, Ahmadabad – 380015.
Applicants are required to pay the application fee of Rs 250/- through DD in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
The paper comprises of 120 multiple choice questions 1 mark each.
Time for the test will be about 180 minutes.
The test will be conducted in English, Hindi and Gujarati.
0.25 marks will be reduced for each wrong answer.
The distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Subject||No of Question||Marks|
1. Auro University of Hospitality and Management, Surat
2. B K School of Business Management, Ahmedabad
3. M S Patel Institute (Faculty of Management Studies), Vadodara
4. AES PG Institute of Business Management, Ahmedabad
5. Som-Lalit Institute of Business Management, Ahmedabad
6. G H Patel PG Institute of Business Management, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
7. NR Institute of Business Management, Ahmedabad
8. G H Patel PG Institute of Business Management, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
9. Centre for Management Studies, Nadiad
10. Department of Business & Industrial Management, Surat
11. GLS Institute of Computer Technology, Ahmedabad
12. Centre for Management Studies, Nadiad
13. Shri Chimanbhai Patel Institute of Management & Research, Ahmedabad
14. RD Gardi Institute of Business Management, Rajkot
Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
Gujarat Technological University
Admission Committee for Professional Courses Building
L.D College of Engineering Campus, Navarangpura
Phones : (+91) (079) 26300499, 26300599
Fax : (+91) (079) 26301500
Website : http://www.gtu.ac.in