Goa University invites applications for admissions to MCA for the academic year 2016- 17.
MCA admission is conducted by Goa University.
Admission to the three-year, six semester, and full-time course leading to the degree of "Master of Computer Applications" (MCA) is open to any Indian National satisfying all eligibility conditions. The entrance test will be held n the month of June 2016 to admission in MCA Course.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Admission to the 3-year (6-Semester), Full Time Course leading to the Degree of ‘MCA’ is open to any Indian National satisfying all of the following conditions:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% aggregate marks at the first degree exam (50% for candidates in Reserved Category - OBC/ST/SC/PH & FF) (or)
- Minimum CPI must be 6.00 in the scale of 1 to 10 at the first degree exam (minimum CPI must be 5.5 in the scale of 1 to 10 for candidates in Reserved Category - OBC/ST/SC/PH/FF) (or)
- For any other method of declaration of the result, the equivalent percentage of the above cases will be decided by the university after the applications have been received. The decision of the university is final
- Candidate must have taken Mathematics as one of the subjects at HSSCE (10+2) level or at a higher level, (documentary proof is essential)
- The MCA Prospectus along with application form will be available for purchase from the Office of the Department of Computer Science & Technology, Goa University from 13th May 2016
- The same may also be downloaded from the Goa University website www.unigoa.ac.in when made available. All admission related information will be made available with regular updates, on the University Website
- The application form along with the necessary documents should be sent to Admission Coordinator (2016-17), Department of computer science & Technology, Goa University, Taleigao Plateau, Goa – 403206
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Goa University: www.unigoa.ac.in
MCA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Department of Computer Science & Technology,
Phone No.: 6519272/6519087,
Leave your comments for Goa University announces MCA Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on