Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi invites applications for admissions to B.Arch Programs for the academic year 2017- 18.
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) Programs is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi.
There shall be no CET for admissions to B.Arch. Programme. For procedure of admissions to this programme the applicants should see Chapter 2 of this admission brochure.
B.Arch Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
|Start of application submission for all CET||1st week of June, 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||1st week of July, 2017|
The applications should be submitted on or before the last date. On the last date of application, the application can be submitted by 4.00PM only.
An applicant possessing any one of the following qualifications shall be eligible to apply for admission to B.Arch. programme in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- There shall be no CET for admissions to B.Arch. Programme
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as a subject of examination at the 10+2 level 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/ State Governments with 50% aggregate
- International Baccalaureate Diplomas, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% marks in aggregate and with Mathematics as compulsory subject of examination.
ii. All candidates possessing any of the above qualifications must also have passed the National Aptitude Test of Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture.
iii. For eligibility for NATA candidates are advised to refer the official website of Council of Architecture
i. Admissions will be made on the basis of NATA Score and the percentage of Aggregate marks, i.e., (percentage will be calculated considering all the subjects) obtained in the qualifying examination, i.e. Senior secondary level or equivalent.
ii. Merit list shall be prepared based on:
a. Architectural Aptitude (NATA score) : 50%
b. Qualifying Examination (i.e., 10+2 OR 10+3 years diploma recognized by the Central / State Governments) : 50%
Appearing in NATA Examination conducted by Council of Architecture
- All candidates are advised to take NATA Examination of the Council of Architecture at their own initiative.
- In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test (NATA) the candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marks.
- All candidates are required to keep three copies of the NATA score as one copy shall be required to be submitted at the time of document verification to the University, one copy shall be required to be submitted to the institution where admitted and one copy as a record copy by the candidate.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of GGSIPU, New Delhi: Click here to download application form
|B.Arch Common Entrance Test Fee is||Rs. 1000/-|
For more details please contact
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16C, Dwarka,
Leave your comments for GGSIPU New Delhi Applications Invited for BArch Programs Admission 2017comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on