Follow to get latest updates in your inbox as soon as they happen.
Ayurveda Vachaspati /Ayurveda Dhanvantari M.D. / M.S. (Ayu) - Entrance Test Conducted by Institute For Post Graduate Teaching And Research In Ayurveda, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar.
Candidates can get the full details of Gujarat Ayurved University Post Graduate Entrance Examination (GAU PGEE) Exam 2017 such as Application Form, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Important Dates and much more on this post.
|Exam Name:||Gujarat Ayurved University Post Graduate Entrance Examination|
|Conducting Institute:||Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar|
|Commonly called as:||GAU PGEE|
|Exam Level:||University Level|
|Stream:||Ayurved Entrance Exam|
|Application Form and Prospectus are available||2nd week of June 2017|
|Last Date for submission of filled Application Form||2nd week of July 2017|
|Date of Entrance Examination||4th week of July 2017|
|Proposed date for result declaration||4th week of July 2017|
|Date of completion of internship||Last week of August 2017|
- The candidate should have passed BAMS degree in any discipline from the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar or any other recognised university.
- The minimum eligibility marks of the entrance test for admission in the cases of general & OBC candidates shall be 50% of the total marks and 40% in the case of candidates belonging to the Schedule Castes & Schedule Tribes.
- B.A.M.S / B.S.A.M. Degree of Gujarat Ayurved University or any other equivalent Degree awarded by statutory University recognised by C.C.I.M. New Delhi, India.
- The candidate must have completed minimum 12-month internship of 4 ½ years B.A.M.S. course and 6-month minimum internship / house job of 5 years B.A.M.S. course, after passing the final Professional Examination before the date of counselling.
|Application fee for General & OBC Candidates||Rs.1250/-|
|Application fee for SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 900/-|
- The written Test of 100 marks will consist of one common written test of MCQ of one mark each as prescribed by C.C.I.M. and every wrong answer will be awarded 1/4th negative mark. All ambiguous questions will be awarded marks in proportion to the marks obtained by the candidate.
- The duration of the Entrance Examination will be 1 hour:
The candidate should verify all the information in the admit card. If any issue is found, then get it corrected with the concerned authority.
The candidates are required to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Without it, you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. It is also very important to document for the further admission processes.
The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website after publication of results.
Institute for Post Graduate Teaching & Research in Ayurveda,
Gujarat Ayurved University,
Jamnagar- 361 008.
Phone : +91 - 288 - 2552014
Fax : +91 - 288 - 2676856