Fakir Mohan University, Balasore invites applications for admissions to PG and M.Phil Courses for the academic year 2016- 17.
PG and M.Phil Courses admission is conducted by Fakir Mohan University, Balasore.
On line applications are invited for admission into P.G. Regular, Self-financing & M.Phil Courses of Fakir Mohan University for the academic session 2016-17.
P.G. Regular Courses
• M.Sc. (Applied Physics & Ballistics)
• M.Sc. (IT)
• M.Sc.(Bio Sc. Zoology stream)
• M.Sc.(Bio Sc. Botany stream)
• M.Sc.(Bio Technology)
• M.Sc.(Environmental Sc.)
• M.A (Population Studies)
• M.A (Geography)
• M.A (Anthropology)
• M.A (Political Sc.)
• M.A (Economics)
• M.A (Sociology)
• M.A (Urdu)
• M.A. ( Odia )
• M.A. (English)
• B. Ed., M. Ed. Integrated Course
• Master in Social Work (MSW)
• M.Sc. (Physics)
• M.Sc. (Chemistry)
• M.Sc.(Bioscience Botany stream )
• M.Sc.(Bioscience Zoology stream )
• M. Com.
• MA ( History)
• M. A. ( Economics)
• M. A. (Political Science)
• M. A. (Sociology)
M. Phil. Courses
• Environmental Science
• Population Studies
• Political Science
• Computer Science
• Business Management
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
Admission into MBA programme is through Odisha JEE 2016, Odisha. Vacant seats if any will be filled up from the Odisha JEE qualified candidates of the concerned year only.
- B.Com. with Honours& admission through entrance and career marking.
- Minimum second class P.G. in Commerce & admission through entrance and career marking.
M.Phil. (Business Management):
Minimum second class in MBA/ PGDM& admission through entrance and career marking.
M. Sc. APAB:
- B.Sc. Honours in Physics / Mathematics or 50 % in aggregate in PCM combination at the graduate stage excluding ancillary & foundation courses or Engineering.
M. Sc. Physics.:
- B. Sc. with Honours in Physics / 50 % in aggregate in pass with PCM combination excluding Ancillary / Foundation Courses.
M. Phil. Physics:
- P. G. in Physics / Applied Physics and Ballistics having minimum second class.
- Admission into MCA programme is through Odisha JEE 2016, Odisha. Vacant seats if any will be filled up from the Odisha JEE qualified candidates of the concerned year only.
B. A. with 50% marks in aggregate excluding ancillary & foundation courses.
Visit Fakir Mohan University website at www.fmuniversity.nic.in for prospectus & procedures of admission 2016-17, Eligibility criteria for different courses, Guidelines for deposit of application and entrance fee. Click on “Admission to PG & M. Phil Courses 2016” link and proceed for registration to fill up the form for entrance test. Date, Time and Venue of Entrance Tests shall be reflected on the admit card that will be issued online 07 days prior to entrance date. SMS alerts and E-mail will be sent to all applicants.
1. Students are advised to pay Application fee online. Students may use a valid bank account to make the payment.
2. Online payment of Application fee can be made, using the following modes:
a. Net Banking.
b. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
c. Credit Card. (VISA, Master, Maestro)
For making online payment of Application fee, login at the Application Portal and follow the instructions thereafter. After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to the Admission portal of F M University, generate receipt of the payment made and produce the same as and when required. F M University does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the students for online payment. However,the students have to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
PG and M.Phil Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Vyasa Vihar, Balasore, Odisha 756020
Phone: 06782 275 787
Leave your comments for Fakir Mohan University, Balasore announces PG and M.Phil Courses Admission 2016
Stay connected with us on
Today: Jun 05, 2023