Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Sambalpur invites applications for Master of Technology (M.Tech) for the year 2015.
Master of Technology(M.Tech) is conducted by Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Sambalpur.
The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, ODISHA, Burla invites application for admission to the full time Regular M.Tech Programme offered by
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
The candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible for admission to M.Tech Programmes in VSSUT, Burla.
=> The minimum qualification for admission to any M.Tech programme is B.Tech/equivalent in the relevant discipline.
=> Candidates with degrees considered equivalent to B.Tech such as those obtained in the examinations conducted by Professional bodies (such as AMIE and AMIM) are also eligible for admission. 1.2 All such candidates seeking admission to any M.Tech programme must have secured 60% (or 6.5
CGPA) in B.Tech or equivalent examination (Section-B for AMIE).
=> Candidates who have appeared in their final B.E/B.Tech Examinations, but results have not been declared may also be provisionally admitted to the M.Tech programme if otherwise found suitable.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The interested Candidates shall download the application form from the University website: www.vssut.ac.in and send a hard copy of the completed application duly signed by the candidate alongwith the documents mentioned below by speed post so as to reach the Dean, Academic Affairs, VSSUT, Burla by 09th May 2015. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for M.Tech Programme 2015” along with name of the Department as applicable.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of M.Tech: http://www.vssut.ac.in/documents/notice_1429361477.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
1. Non-refundable demand draft of Rs500/-(Rs200/- in case of SC/ST Candidates) in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code-2034) or Syndicate Bank, VSSUT (Code-8062).
2. Attested copy of certificate of 10th / Equivalent Examination.
3. Attested copy of certificate of +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
4. Attested copy of certificate of B.Tech / Equivalent Examination.
5. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the 10th / Equivalent Examination.
6. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
7. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of all the semesters of B.Tech / Equivalent Examination.
8. Attested copy of valid GATE Score.
9. Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate, if applicable.
10. The Candidates, who have not passed the final B.Tech Examination, but have already appeared the above examination, shall submit the following documents in place of documents mentioned in Sl. Nos.4 and 7
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates)
M.Tech Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in
=> Civil Engineering
=> Computer Science & Engineering & IT
=> Electrical Engineering
=> Electronics & Telecomm. Engineering
=> Mechanical Engineering
=> Production Engineering
For more details please contact
VEER SURENDRA SAI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Sambalpur -768018, Odisha
Leave your comments for Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) announces MTech Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on