Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Sambalpur invites applications for Master of Science (M.Sc) for the year 2015.
Master of Science (M.Sc) Admission is conducted by Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Sambalpur.
The Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology invites applications for admission to the full time Regular Master of Science (M.Sc. 02 years course) Programme in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics offered by the respective Science Departments of this University for the session 2015-2016.
M.Sc in Physics - Applied Physics - 18
M.Sc in Chemistry - Industrial Chemistry - 18
M.Sc in Mathematics - Applied Mathematics - 18
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> M.Sc. course, a student must have passed B.Sc./+3 Science with the proposed specialization as one of the subjects.
=> For admission to the 2 year M.Sc. course, students who have completed all academic requirements of the B.Sc./+3 Science degree, but whose results are awaited are also eligible for provisional admission.
=> Selection will be based on percentage of marks in the university examinations already completed. They must submit appropriate course completion certificate from the Head of the Institution, which they last attended, and copies of mark/grade sheets.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The interested candidates shall download the application form from the University website: www.vssut.ac.in and send a hard copy of the completed application duly signed by the candidate alongwith the documents mentioned below by speed post so as to reach the Dean, Academic Affairs, VSSUT, Burla by 01st June 2015. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for 02 Yrs Master of Science (M.Sc.) Programme 2015” along with name of the Department as applicable
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Master of Science (M.Sc): http://vssut.ac.in/documents/notice_1430260936.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
1. Non-refundable demand draft of Rs500/-(Rs200/- in case of SC/ST Candidates) in favour of VSSUT, Burla payable at SBI, Burla (Code-2034) or Syndicate Bank, VSSUT (Code-8062).
2. Attested copy of certificate of 10th / Equivalent Examination.
3. Attested copy of certificate of +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
4. Attested copy of certificate of +3 Sc./B.Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
5. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the 10th / Equivalent Examination.
6. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of the +2 Sc. / Equivalent Examination.
7. Attested copy of Grade sheets / Mark sheets of +3 Sc. (B.Sc.) / Equivalent Examination.
8. Attested copy of SC/ST caste certificate, if applicable.
9. The Candidates, who have not passed the final B.Sc./+3 Sc. Examination, but have already appeared the above examination, shall submit the following documents in place of documents mentioned in Sl. Nos.4 and 7.
(i) Final Appeared certificate of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination from the Head of institution in original.
(ii) Grade Sheet/ Mark sheets of +3 Sc./B.Sc. Examination except final year duly authenticated by the Head of Institution.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- in case of SC/ST candidates)
Master of Science (M.Sc) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
M.Sc in Physics
M.Sc in Chemistry
M.Sc in Mathematics
For more details please contact
VEER SURENDRA SAI UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
Leave your comments for Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) announces MSc Programme Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on