University of Calcutta, Kolkata invites applications for admissions to BA LLB for the academic year 2015 - 16.
BA LLB is conducted by University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
1. Department of Law, University of Calcutta (Hazra Campus). ( www.caluniv.ac.in) No. of seats 120.
2. Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College. ( www.jcclawcollege.in ) No. of seats 120.
3. South Calcutta Law College.( www.southcalcuttalawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
4. Surendranath Law College. Sealdah (www.snlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
5.Bikash Bharati Law College (Self‐financed). Aamtala, Jayrampur, N.D.Road, South‐24 Parganas, ( www.bblc.co.in )No. of seats 120.
6. Rabindra Siksha Sammilani Law College (Self‐financed), Petua, Subhasgram, South‐24 Parganas. ( www.r3scollege.org )No. of seats 120.
7. Jyotirmoy School of Law (Self‐financed), Sonarpur, South‐24 Parganas. ( www.jsl.org.in ) No. of seats 120.
8. Shyambazar Law College (Self‐financed) ( www.shyambazarlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120
9. George School of Law (Self‐financed), Konnagar, Hoogly (www.georgecollege.org) No. of seats 120.
10. Sureswar Dutta Law College (Self‐financed), Mourigram, Howrah, (www.sdlawcollege.com) No. of seats 120.
11.Heritage Law College (Self‐financed), Anandapur, Chowbaga Road, Kolkata (www.hlc.edu.in) No. of seats 120
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
GEN : Not more than 20 years on 1st June, 2015. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1995)
SC/ST : Not more than 22 years on 1st June, 2015. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1993)
PH : Not more than 25 years on 1st June, 2015. ( i.e : D.O.B on or after 1/6/1990)
2) 10+2 Level Marks obtained from the Board recognized by the University of Calcutta :
GENERAL: At least 45% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE). SC/ST/PH : At least 40% marks in best four subjects. (Excluding Environmental Studies of WBCHSE).
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of BA LLB: http://www.caluniv.ac.in
Application Fees: GEN : Rs. 300/‐ (Rupees Three hundred only) and ST/PH : Rs. 150/‐ (Rupees One hundred fifty only)
BA LLB Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
87 /1 College Street,
Phone : 033 2241 0071
Leave your comments for University of Calcutta announces BA LLB Course Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on