Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai invites applications for admissions to Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics for the academic year 2015 - 16.
Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics is conducted by Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
A graduate with any one of the following qualifications: BVSc,/ BVSc & AH, BFSc, BSc(Agri), BSc(Hort), BE, BTech, MBBS, BDS, MSc, MCA or postgraduate degree with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Biotechnology / Biophysics / Botany / Zoology / Biology/ Biochemistry / Microbiology
/ Pharmacology / Computer Science/ Statistics of any recognised University with an OGPA 2.75/4.00 in trimester system or 6.50/10.00 in semester system or 50% in conventional system. A minimum pass is sufficient for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Filled in applications should reach the Chairman, Admission Committee Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051 on or before 12.08.2015 at 5.00 pm.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics: http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/pg_admission/applnformpgd.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following:
1. Filled in application with passport size photograph.
2. Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
3. Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable).
4. Attested copy of the SSLC / HSC mark sheet or First page of Service Register in proof of date of birth.
5. Attested copy of the Community Certificate. Employees of TANUVAS and Government of Tamil Nadu can enclose attested copy of the first page of the Service Register in proof of community to which they belong.
6. Attested copy of the Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree.
7. Attested copies of Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card showing the details of courses underwent and the marks/OGPA obtained in the degree course concerned.
8. Attested copy of the conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
9. Duly filled hall ticket (do not stitch the hall-ticket to the application form). Use gem clip for attachment to the application form.
10. Attested copy of the Service Certificate showing the details of service / experience.
11. Copies of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards etc., (for PhD, MSc, MPhil and PG Diploma in Bioinformatics candidates only) need to be enclosed
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in for further reference.
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Bio-informatics course shall be made by Counseling on the basis of total marks duly applying the rule of reservation. Candidates securing less than 40% of total marks shall not be called for Counseling. SC/ST candidates securing less than 35% of total marks shall not be called for Counseling.
For more details please contact
Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600 051,
Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
Fax: +91-44-25551576/ 85
Leave your comments for TANUVAS Chennai invites applications for Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on