Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai invites applications for admissions to MVSc degree programmes for the academic year 2015 - 16.
MVSc degree programmes is conducted by Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates possessing a BVSc / BVSc & AH degree of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereof shall be eligible to apply. The candidates should have completed their degrees from colleges recognized by the Veterinary Council of India.
=> Only 75% of the admission strength for the year is available for the candidates from Tamil Nadu. The remaining 25% is reserved for candidates from other states through ICAR. If there are any unfilled seats, in state quota, the same will be filled with candidates from other states who have
applied and appeared for the entrance examination conducted by the University. The candidates from other states will be considered for admission by maintaining a separate rank list only against the vacancies that may arise from the state quota.
=> Candidates from other states cannot claim admission in the quota reserved for Tamil Nadu state candidates as a matter of right on the basis of merit.
=> Candidates who are seeking admission under Tamil Nadu state quota to the MVSc degree courses excepting those who have undergone Undergraduate degree course (BVSc & AH) in Tamil Nadu on selection from Tamil Nadu state quota should furnish a Nativity Certificate issued by the
competent authority in the prescribed format in the application form
=> Candidates with an OGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 under trimester system or 6.50 out of 10.00 or 65% aggregate under semester pattern alone are eligible to apply for admission to MVSc degree programme. Candidates who have studied under conventional system should possess a minimum of 55% marks in their Bachelor’s degree. Candidates who have passed BVSc & AH degree under the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) regulations should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks. For SC / ST candidates, a minimum pass is sufficient
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Filled in applications should reach the Chairman, Admission Committee Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051 on or before 12.08.2015 at 5.00 pm.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of MVSc degree programmes: http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/pg_admission/applnformpgd.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following:
1. Filled in application with passport size photograph.
2. Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
3. Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable).
4. Attested copy of the SSLC / HSC mark sheet or First page of Service Register in proof of date of birth.
5. Attested copy of the Community Certificate. Employees of TANUVAS and Government of Tamil Nadu can enclose attested copy of the first page of the Service Register in proof of community to which they belong.
6. Attested copy of the Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree.
7. Attested copies of Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card showing the details of courses underwent and the marks/OGPA obtained in the degree course concerned.
8. Attested copy of the conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
9. Duly filled hall ticket (do not stitch the hall-ticket to the application form). Use gem clip for attachment to the application form.
10. Attested copy of the Service Certificate showing the details of service / experience.
11. Copies of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards etc., (for PhD, MSc, MPhil and PG Diploma in Bioinformatics candidates only) need to be enclosed
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in for further reference.
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The selection of candidates for admission to MVSc degree programmes shall be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Examination and the qualifying examination marks obtained in the BVSc & AH degree programes.
For more details please contact
Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600 051,
Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
Fax: +91-44-25551576/ 85
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) announces MVSc Degree Programmes 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on