Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai invites applications for admissions to M.Tech Food Technology for the academic year 2015 - 16.
M.Tech Food Technology is conducted by Tamil Nadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TNVASU), Chennai.
M.Tech Food Technology Degree Programme
1 Food Chemistry and Nutrition
2 Food Microbiology
3 Food Trade and Business Management
4 Food Science and Technology
5 Food Engineering
6 Supporting Courses (Physics / Maths / Operation Research)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates possessing a BTech (FPT / FT) degree of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University or candidates who have studied a four years degree programme in Food Processing Technology / Food Technology / Food Engineering / Dairy Technology or equivalent Engineering or Technology course from a recognised University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereof shall be eligible to apply.
=> Candidates with an OGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 under trimester system or 6.50 out of 10.00 or 65% aggregate under semester pattern alone are eligible to apply for admission to MTech (FT) degree programme. Candidates who have studied under conventional system should possess a minimum
of 55% marks in their Bachelor’s degree. For SC/ST candidates, a minimum pass is sufficient
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Filled in applications should reach the Chairman, Admission Committee Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai-600 051 on or before 12.08.2015 at 5.00 pm.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of M.Tech Food Technology: http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in/pg_admission/applnformpgd.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following:
1. Filled in application with passport size photograph.
2. Registration fee in the form of Demand Draft.
3. Nativity Certificate in the prescribed format (if applicable).
4. Attested copy of the SSLC / HSC mark sheet or First page of Service Register in proof of date of birth.
5. Attested copy of the Community Certificate. Employees of TANUVAS and Government of Tamil Nadu can enclose attested copy of the first page of the Service Register in proof of community to which they belong.
6. Attested copy of the Provisional / Degree Certificate of Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree.
7. Attested copies of Statement of Marks / Report cards / Transcript card showing the details of courses underwent and the marks/OGPA obtained in the degree course concerned.
8. Attested copy of the conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
9. Duly filled hall ticket (do not stitch the hall-ticket to the application form). Use gem clip for attachment to the application form.
10. Attested copy of the Service Certificate showing the details of service / experience.
11. Copies of Research article, Popular article, Book, Manual, Booklet published, Proof for Medals / Awards etc., (for PhD, MSc, MPhil and PG Diploma in Bioinformatics candidates only) need to be enclosed
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://www.tanuvas.tn.nic.in for further reference.
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The selection of candidates for admission to MTech degree programmes shall be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Examination and the qualifying examination marks obtained in the BTech degree programes.
Eligible candidates will be called for counseling as per the rank. MVSc candidates can choose any one of the disciplines and campus available at the time of counseling. Alternatively, they can opt to remain in the waiting list. If a candidate desires to be in the waiting list, he / she will not be given any firm seat in other disciplines. The waiting list will be filled by second Counseling based on merit.
For more details please contact
Tamilnadu Veterinary Animal Sciences University,
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai - 600 051,
Phone: +91-44-25551586/ 87, 25554555/ 56
Fax: +91-44-25551576/ 85
Leave your comments for Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) announces MTech Food Technology Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on