Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati invites applications for Shiksha Shastri(B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya(M.Ed) Entrance Test for the year 2015.
Shiksha Shastri(B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya(M.Ed) Entrance Test 2015 is conducted by Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
The Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati will conduct Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed.) (CSSET) and Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed.) (CSAET) Entrance Test at specified centres in different parts of the country. Eligible candidates can apply. As per National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) (Recognition Norms and Procedure) regulations 2014, both the courses will have duration of two academic years from the academic year 2015-2016.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. A pass in Shastri B.A (Skt.) or Equivalent in 10+2+3. pattern with minimum 50% marks OR
- A pass in two year Shastri/B.A (SKT.) equivalent with minimum 50% marks and a pass in one yeare Bridge course/Setu and one year of Acharya/M.A. (Skt.)equivalent.
2. Those who are appearing for qualifying examination can also apply
3. Minimum 20 yrs, as on 1-10-2015.
1. A pass in Acharya/M.A.(Skt.) Equivalent with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed. (with Sanskrit methodology) alongwith minimum 55% aggregate marks in both.
(at least 50% marks in both theory and practical required Separately in Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed.)
2. Those who are appearing for qualifying examination can also apply.
3. Minimum age-23 yrs, as on 1-10-2015.
Note : Relaxation of 5% marks to SC/ST/OBCO therwise able candidates. Reservation policy of Govt. of India will be followed.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. By submitting crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 700- in person in any of the following places or Rs.750- by post by sending a request to the Coordinator, CSSETCSAET, R.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati517.507 (A..). All Demand Drafts should be in favour of Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupatiof any nationalised bank payable at Tirupati.
2. Application form and Guidelines can also be downloaded from the website-httprsvidyapeetha.ac.in and sent along with
Demand Draft of Rs.700- to the above mentioned address at TIRUPATI, .
3. All the duly filled in applications alongwith necessary enclosures should be sent to the Coordinator, CSSET & CSAET,
R.Vidyapeetha, Tirupati517. 507 (A.) only by Regd.Speed PostBy hand within due date.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of B.Ed and M.Ed Entrance Test 2015 : http://www.rsvidyapeetha.ac.in
B.Ed and M.Ed Entrance Test 2015 Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where B.Ed and M.Ed Entrance Test 2015 will be conducted in 2015
=> Hamirpur (HP),
=> Thrissur and
For more details please contact
Contact Phone Nos. Fax : 0877-2288644; 0877-2288886
For further details:
Leave your comments for Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed), Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test 2015 at Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeethacomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on