See this page in HINDI >>

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad announces Integrated B Tech Admission 2015

Updated on Tue, 26 May 2015 at 17:58 IST
Click here to view latest admissions notifications of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad invites applications for admissions to Integrated B.Tech Programme for the academic year 2015 - 16.

Integrated B.Tech Programme is conducted by Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad.

Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT - Nuzvid and Idupulapaya campuses in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2015-16.

Eligibility Criteria:

Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:

=> Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2015, in the first attemptb)
=> Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2015 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates)

Application Procedure:

Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.

Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Integrated B.Tech Programme: http://www.rgukt.in/index.html

Important Dates:

Integrated B.Tech Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.

  • Online application commences: 27th May, 2015
  • Last Date for Online Registration: 19th June, 2015

Selection Process:

=> Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.

=> A deprivation score of 0.4 as prescribed by the Government under Statute 13 (3) will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools, with an objective to help the students from social and economically deprived sections of the society.

=> Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for 'Local Candidates' (Andhra Pradesh) and the remaining 15% of the seats are 'unreserved' and filled by the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States, as specified in the Presidential Order 371 Article Din consonance to Section 95 of the ATP Reorganisation Act, 2014.

=> Students belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats.

Contact Details

For more details please contact
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Ground Floor, Vindhya C4 Building,
IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli,
Hyderabad - 500032
Telangana

Registrar Office Fax: +91 40 23001830

http://ap-admissions.rgukt.in/pdfdoc/APNotification-English-final.pdf

Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
Founding of RGUKT * The idea to create IIITs in Andhra Pradesh came in April 2007, at the request of the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. He was dissatisfied with the opportunities available to the rural youth and wanted to set up at least three IIITs in the three regions of Andhra Pradesh which would ensure better opportunities for rural students. * A Task Force was created under the Chairmanship of Prof. K.C. Reddy. This Task Force produced a report to the government recommending the structure and functioning of the proposed institutions.
 
 

Discussion Board

Leave your comments for Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT), Hyderabad announces Integrated B Tech Admission 2015

comments powered by Disqus