Rajasthan Ayurved University PAT, PHT, PUT & BNYS Admission 2015
Rajasthan Ayurved University (RAU), Jodhpur invites applications for admissions to PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S for the academic year 2015 - 16.
PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S is conducted by Rajasthan Ayurved University (RAU), Jodhpur
=> Ayurvedacharya (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) (BAMS)
=> Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
=> Kamil-E-Tibb-O-Jarahat (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)(BUMS)
=> Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science(BNYS)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
(a) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
(b) Candidate must have passed Senior Higher Secondary (12th Standard) with Science-Biology from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
or recognized equivalent Board thereto. Candidates appearing at the 10+2 examination in 2015 may also appear in the test. Candidate must
have secured aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard for admission in Ayurved & Unani Faculty only.
(c) Must have completed 17 years of age on or before 01st October 2015 for PAT/PUT & B.N.Y.S. and 31-Dec-2015 for PHT.
(d) Wherever necessary, a candidate belonging to Rajasthan shall be one who fulfills any one of the following four conditions.
(i) The candidate must have studied for last three years of the qualifying examination continuously as a regular candidate in a recognized
institution in Rajasthan.
(ii) Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has continuously resided in Rajasthan for a period of last 10years and the
candidate has studied for atleast 5 years during this period in a recognized educational Institution in Rajasthan.
(iii) The Candidate is a Son/Daughter of serving or retired employee of
(a) Govt. of Rajasthan including officer of All India Service borne on the State cadre of Rajasthan
(b) Undertaking/Autonomous Body/Corporations/Improvement Trust/Municipal Bodies duly constituted by Govt. of Rajasthan by an act of Law or by Government of India in Rajasthan or
(c) any of the University in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, provided that employee has put in at least three years of service before the year of the admission. OR
(iv) The candidate is a Bonafide Resident of Rajasthan.
(e) For admission in Unani colleges, the candidate must fulfill above conditions and must have passed Urdu as additional subject in secondary
standard and / or sr. secondary standard.
(f) The Candidate is required to undergo medical examination before he is allowed to join a college after counseling, if the concerned college
deems if necessary.
1. The relevant certificates, on which eligibility of the candidate is based, will have to be furnished by the candidate.
2. The residence/bonafide certificate wherever required will have to be duly signed by the District Magistrate/Ad. District Magistrate/S.D.M. of
the concerned District, is required during the counseling.
3. In case of serving personnel where service conditions have resulted into eligibility, a certificate of the employer will have to be submitted
by the candidate during the counseling.
3. Allotment of Place of Study:
1. The Admission Board reserves the right of Allotment of Place of Study on admission of any candidate without assigning any reason.
2. If, for reasons to be recorded in writing, the Admission Board suspects that a particular candidate has obtained a certificate by misrepresenting facts, the matter will be referred to the concerned D.M. On receipt of the enquiry report, the Admission Board shall take the final decision regarding the admission of the Candidate.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S: http://raujodhpur.org/dsrrau/rau_15/ug5/ug_index.html
PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where PAT/PHT/PUT & B.N.Y.S will be conducted in 2015
=> New Delhi
For more details please contact
Dr. S R Rajasthan Ayurved University
Office: Kadwad, Nagaur Road,
JODHPUR (Raj.) - 342037.
Leave your comments for Rajasthan Ayurved University (RAU) PAT/ PHT/ PUT & BNYS Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on