Panjab University, Chandigarh invites applications for admissions to UG Courses for the academic year 2015 - 16.
UG Courses is conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh.
1. B.A. III
2. B.Com. III
b. Diploma Courses (Semester System) Physical Submission of Admission Form
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights & Duties
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Health, Family Welfare and Population Education
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Statistics
c. Certificate Courses Physical Submission of Admission Form
1. Certificate Course in Vivekananda Studies (Annual System)
2. Certificate Course in Women Studies (Semester System)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Admission to the University School of Open Learning (USOL) is open to any Indian National who resides in any part of India or temporarily stays in a foreign country and who satisfies the admission requirements.
=> For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website http://usol.puchd.ac.in/includes/admissions/2015/20150707145351-prospect...
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of UG Courses: http://usol.puchd.ac.in
UG Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
(with the permission of the Vice-Chancellor)
For more details please contact
University School of Open Learning,
Leave your comments for Panjab University announces UG, Diploma and Certificate Courses Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on