MD Programs is conducted by NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) program in:-
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> As per the regulations of the respective courses.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 11.09.2015 by 5.00 PM to:The Convener,Post Graduate Admissions Committee (PG AYUSH), Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,Vijayawada – 520 008. .
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of MD Programs: http://drntruhs.org/
Candidates are required to submit following:
1. Attested Xerox copies of all marks statements of UG Degree from 1st year to Final year.
2. Attested copy of Medical Registration from the respective State Medical Council.
3. Attested copy of the Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
4. Attested copy of Provisional or Original Degree certificate.
5. The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the U.G. Degree Course.
6. Study / Bonafide Certificate from 6th class to Intermediate in respect of candidates studied BUMS at Govt. Nizamia Tibbi College, Hyderabad.
7. If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
8. If applicant has not studied UG Degree course in the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P. 646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc.. from the respective State Competent Authorities).
9. Attested copy of latest social status certificate (permanent caste certificate), if applicable.
10. Certificate of Service particulars in case of in-service candidates issued by concerned Director.
11. Discontinuance certificates issued by the concerned Principal, if he/she is PG student.
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in for further reference.
Rs. 3000/- + Bank charges for OC/BC & Rs. 2700/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid through online.For GOI Nominee candidates - Rs.3000 + Bank charges
Verification Fee: In addition to the above, the candidates who studied BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Verification fee.
MD Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
List of cities where MD Programs will be conducted in 2015
MD (Homoeo) Computer Based Online Entrance Test - Hyderabad & Vijayawada.
MD (Ayurveda) OMR Based Entrance Test - Vijayawada.
MD (Unani) OMR Based Entrance Test - Hyderabad.
For more details please contact
Post Graduate Admissions Committee (PG AYUSH),
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008.
Leave your comments for NTRUHS Vijayawada Invites Applications for MD Programs 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on