National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh invites applications for ME and PhD Programmes for the year 2015.
ME and PhD Programmes is conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Chandigarh.
Principal Coordinator, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Chandigarh, on behalf of AICTE, New Delhi invites applications in the prescribed format under QIP (Poly) Scheme from full time regular/permanent faculty members of AICTE approved Polytechnics for Admission to Master’s Programme (2 years) starting in 2015-16. and Advance admission to Doctoral Programme (3 years) for 2015-16 leading to final admission in 2016-17 academic session.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. Only permanent faculty members of AICTE recognized polytechnic can apply.
a) Master’s Programme:
(i) Minimum teaching experience of 3 years as on 15th April, 2015.
(ii) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum qualification) in the appropriate branch and other eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual institution.
(b) Doctoral Programme:
(i) Minimum teaching experience of 5 years as on 15th April, 2015.
(ii) Master’s Degree or equivalent (minimum qualification) in the appropriate branch and other eligibility criteria prescribed by the individual institution.
2. A candidate selected for admission under QIP will have to execute an undertaking to serve his/her parent institution for a minimum period of two years (for M.Tech./ME) and three years (for Ph.D.) after the completion of the programme.
3. Computer Programmers, System Programmers, Workshop Staff, Guest Lecturer, Visiting Lecturer, Teaching Assistants, Ad-hoc Appointees, Technical Assistants and other such categories of staff are not eligible.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
2. a) The additional application forms required may be obtained by photocopying.
b) The applicants are required to submit TWO COPIES of application forms duly filled in through proper channel along with relevant documents/certificates and a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh to Dr. MP Poonia, Principal Coordinator – QIP (Poly) and Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, Sector – 26, Chandigarh – 160 019 latest by 15th April, 2015. The filled up application forms should be sent preferably by SPEED POST or COURIER service.
c) Before mailing the completed forms, please ensure that application form and enclosures are properly fastened with a tag or twined at the left hand top corner.
3. The candidate must ensure that the forwarding authority sends the applications to the Principal Coordinator well in advance, so that it reaches on or before the last date of submission, i.e., 15th April, 2015.
4. The candidate can apply to a maximum of three institutions provided subject/areas of specialization are available in the same.
5. The applicant should make all required entries in the application form and the data sheet completely, clearly and legibly.
6. Applicant must ensure that the application is complete in all respects and attested copies of the relevant certificates in both the applications along with a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST) drawn in favour of Director, NITTTR, Chandigarh payable at Chandigarh are enclosed as per the checklist, failing which the application will not be considered.
7. The applicant must enclose the attested copies of the corresponding certificates of the following items with the application forms:
i. Qualifying Degree and detailed marks card
ii. Teaching experience
iii. Short term courses attended
iv. Copies of research papers published in journals
v. Certificate about the significant contribution in community development programme, if any
vi. Certificate about preparation of the monographs/writing books/preparing course material, if any.
8. If the applicant belongs to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped category, please attach a copy of the certificate in prescribed format issued by a competent authority as per Government of India rules.
9. Signature of the Principal/Head of your institution is required on the application form.
10. Applications submitted without signature of the appropriate authorities and/or without all the required enclosures will automatically become invalid.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of ME and PhD Programmes: http://www.nitttrchd.ac.in/sitenew1/core/me_phd.php
ME and PhD Programmes Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
National Institute of Technical Teachers
Training and Research,
Sector – 26,
Chandigarh – 160 019
Phone: 0172-2759500; 2759594; 2759530
Fax: 0172-2791366; 2793893
Email: [email protected]
Leave your comments for NITTTR Chandigarh notifies ME and PhD Programmes Admission 2015-2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on