National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur invites applications for admissions to PhD Programme for the academic year 2015.
- Civil Engineering
- Department/ Discipline
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Applications
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Management
=> Master’s Degree in relevant discipline.
=> Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline with good academic background also eligible to apply.
=> Valid score in GATE.
=> Candidates can download the application form at http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/APPLICATION%20FORM%20FOR%20PHD%20ADMISSI...
=> The filled in applications along with the necessary documents and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 1000 (Rs.500 in the case of SC/ ST candidates) towards Registration fee, drawn in favour of the Director, National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur, payable at SBI RIT Branch (Code 1882), NIT Jamshedpur and should reach to
Associate Dean (Academic: PG and R),
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 1st June, 2015
- Intimation regarding interview call to be posted/ uploaded on institute website: 15th June, 2015
- Date of interview at NIT Jamshedpur: 3rd July, 2015
- Date of announcement of results: 13th July, 2015
- Date of admission: 23-24 July, 2015
The selection procedure for admission to PhD Programme is based on consistently good academic record throughout and interview performance. Reservations for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD are applicable as per GOI norms.
Address for Correspondence
Associate Dean (Academic: PG & R)
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
Jamshedpur - 831 014, Jharkhand, India
Telephone: 0657-2374248, 23724245
Email: [email protected]
For admission brochure: http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads/INFORMATION%20BROCHURE%20FOR%20PHD%20ADM...
For more details, please visit: http://www.nitjsr.ac.in/uploads
Leave your comments for NIT Jamshedpur invites applications for PhD Programme 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on