NIZAMS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (NIMS), Hyderabad invites applications for NIMSET BS for the year 2015.
NIMSET BS is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to MD/MS Post Graduate Medical Specialty Courses at NIZAMS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (NIMS), Hyderabad.
NIMSET BS is conducted by NIZAMS INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (NIMS), Hyderabad.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates who have passed MBBS examination from Medical Colleges recognized by MCI and completed Internship at the time of their applying are eligible.
=> Candidates who will be completing Internship on or before 31/03/2015 are also eligible to apply.
=> Requirement of compulsory rotating internship shall not be condoned unless approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
=> The candidates who have already registered for any regular or part time course at NIMS and would like to apply for admission to another course at NIMS, shall resign from such Training /course in the Institute.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> A candidate must submit both soft and hard copies of the Application form.
=> It may be ensured that the 4-step application process as detailed below is followed.
Step 1: An account must be created by using an existing E-mail ID, Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth and a Password.
Step 2: A demand draft from any nationalized bank may be obtained for Rs.2,000/-(Rupees two thousand only) in favour of the Director, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, payable at Hyderabad or by paying Rs.2,000/- in NIMS cash counter in person.
Step 3: a) It is important to obtain a soft copy of the scanned photograph of size between 50-100KB.
=> The online application form is now filled completely after logging in to the individual account of the candidate
=> Instructions for filling are provided as help text in the online application form against each item to be filled in.
=> The passport size photograph and signature need to be uploaded as instructed.
=> The column of rank obtained in NEET PG is not mandatory. Hence this may be filled with word as ”NA”
=> The “View” button may be clicked to see the filled in application form and for any editing
=> Applicant can edit the application details only before submitting the application. Once “Submit” button is clicked he/she will not be able to edit the details. Therefore, “Submit” button should be clicked only after ensuring that all the application details are correct in all respects before the final and irrevocable submission.
=> Applicant must ensure that the “submit” button is clicked before obtaining the printout of application.
=> The hard copy of the filled-in application form with all necessary documents (Annexure I)
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of NIMSET BS: http://220.127.116.11/Auth/
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
1. Original bank demand draft/NIMS cash receipt (please write the name of the candidate and course applied for on the back side of draft/cash receipt).
2. Attested true copy of Marks memos of M.B.B.S or consolidated marks memo issued by the concerned University.
3. Attested true copy of Provisional/Final M.B.B.S. Degree Certificate
4. Attested true copy of X class marks memo/proof of date of birth
5. Attested true copy of Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
6. Attested true copy of Compulsory Rotation Internship Certificate
7. Attested true copy of Social Status Certificate in the prescribed format, in the case of BC, SC and ST candidates.
8. Attested true copy of Study and Conduct certificate for 7 years (Intermediate to MBBS) from the Head of the Institution/College.
9. Attested copy of Study and Conduct certificates from 6th to Intermediate
10. Attested copy of documents in support of local candidature as defined in the Presidential Order (GOP No.646, dated 10th July, 1979, A.P.
11. The residence certificate of the candidate issued by MRO/Tahsildar
12. Service Certificate and No Objection Certificate from appointing authority in original (applicable to in-service candidates only)
13. Internship completion certificate
14. Attested copy of differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable
NIMSET BS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
MD General Medicine
MD Hospital Administration
List of documents to be submitted at the time of Counseling and admission (All Originals)
=> Marks memos of M.B.B.S
=> M.B.B.S. Final Degree Certificate
=> X class marks memo/proof of date of birth
=> Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
=> Compulsory Rotation Internship Certificate
=> Social Status Certificate, if applicable
=> The BC-E certificate based on G.O.Ms.No.23, Backward Classes Welfare.
=> Transfer/Migration certificate of M.B.B.S.(mandatory as per MCI Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations 2000)
=> Study and Conduct certificates from Intermediate to MBBS from the Head of the Institution/College.
=> Study and Conduct certificates from 6th to MBBS.
=> Documents in support of local candidature as defined in the Presidential Order
For more details please contact
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences
Leave your comments for NIMSET BS 2015 for Admission MD/MS PG Medical Specialty Courses at NIMS, Hyderabadcomments powered by Disqus