National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore invites applications for Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses for the year 2015-16.
Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses is conducted by National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore
Duration : Duration of M.Phil., M.Sc. and MPH courses will be two years
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> M.Phil. in Biophysics:
=> MBBS/B.Tech in Biotechnology/Electronics/Computer Science/M.Sc. in Biophysics/Physics/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Zoology/Chemistry/Physiology
=> M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology: 2 years full time MA/M.Sc. in Psychology/Counseling Psychology/Psychological Counseling/Applied
Psychology /Clinical Psychology
=> M.Phil. in Neurophysiology: MBBS/BAMS (Ayurveda)/BDS/M.Sc. in Physiology/Neuroscience/Anatomy/Biochemistry/Zoology/Biotechnology/Life Science/Molecular Biology/Bachelors in Unani Medicine
=> M.Phil. in Neurosciences: MBBS/BE/B.Tech. Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science/Biotechnology/M.Sc. in Physics/Chemistry/
Biochemistry/Anatomy/Physiology/Molecular Biology/Genetics/Biotechnology/Zoology/Life Science/MA Psychology/M.Sc.
=> M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work:
2 years full time MA/MSW degree in Social Work.
=> Masters in Public Health:
=> M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing:
Should be a Registered Nurse & Midwife with any State Nursing Registration Council with minimum passing of B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons.Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an Institute recognized by INC with minimum of one year experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing as on the day of counseling. Minimum of one year of work experience prior or after post Basic B.Sc. Nursing as on the day of counseling. Candidate shall be Medically fit
=> The qualifying degrees for all the above mentioned courses should be from a University recognized by NIMHANS. For Medical
qualification the degree should be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
=> The Candidates should have obtained not less than 55% of Marks in the aggregate of the Master's degree for non-medical courses.
PG Degree and Diploma Courses is Computer Based Test (CBT).
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Application forms for all the courses are available online at the NIMHANS website www.nimhans.kar.nic.in The applications have to be filled online and submitted online. APPLICATIONS WITH ENCLOURES WILL BE RECEIVED ONLINE ONLY. ABSTRACT NEED NOT BE SENT SEPARATELY.
2. A candidate can apply for a maximum of three (3) courses only, provided they are eligible.
3. The Application fee is Rs.1500/- per course for General candidates and Rs.1000/- per course for SC/ST candidates for each course. The payment is to be made online only with Debit/ Credit Cards and/or online transfer. Other mode of payment including Demand Draft will not be accepted at any cost.
4. Foreign Nationals are required to submit their applications through the Diplomatic Channel (through the Ministry of External Affairs). They shall also appear for the common Entrance Test along with the other candidates.
5. In addition to the online application, sponsored/deputed candidates should submit their application through proper channel and they should also appear for the Common Entrance Test. The candidates should produce the sponsorship/deputation certificate in the prescribed format and should be uploaded along with the online application.
6. AGE LIMIT: For PG Medical and Superspeciality courses, age should not be more than 32 years for MBBS degree holders and 35 for PG Medical degree holders and relaxable in case of SC/ST Candidates by a maximum of 5 years as on 1.7.2015. For sponsored/deputed candidates age should not be more than 45 years as on 1.7.2015.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of PG Degree and Diploma Courses: http://nimhansonline.in/
PG Degree and Diploma Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
1. MD Degree in Psychiatry 31 Seats (8 seats for Karnataka Domicile) (2 seats for sponsored* candidates of which one seat is for domicile of
Karnataka, however, if sponsored* candidates are not available, one seat will go to the Institute pool)
2. Fellowship in Psychosocial Support in Disaster Management 08 Seats (4 for Sponsored)
3. Fellowship in Psychiatric Rehabilitation# 02 Seats (Under Medical) (1 sponsored), 02 Seats (Under Non-Medical) (1 sponsored)
4. M.Phil. in Clinical Psychology 21 Seats (3 for Foreign**/Sponsored*)
5. M.Phil. in Psychiatric Social Work 21 Seats (3 for Foreign**/Sponsored*)
6. M.Phil. in Neurophysiology 02 Seats
7. M.Phil. in Biophysics 03 Seats
8. M.Phil. in Neurosciences 04 Seats
9. Masters in Public Health 05 Seats (All 5 for Sponsored*)
10. M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing 09 Seats
For more details please contact
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
(INSTITUTE OF NATIONAL IMPORTANCE)
Bengaluru-560 029, INDIA
Leave your comments for NIMHANS Bangalore Post Graduate Degree and Diploma Courses Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on