National Institute of Technology (NIT), Thiruchirapalli invites applications for MBA for the year 2015.
MBA is conducted by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Thiruchirapalli
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. A recognized university degree in any discipline.
2. The criteria for applying to our MBA program is as follows, 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60 % for OC/OBC whereas 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST candidates in the qualifying degree. For PWD candidates, the eligibility criterion will apply to the category they belong to.
3. The above mentioned CGPA/Percentage should be aggregate based on all semesters.
4. In case, result of qualifying degree is awaited, provisional admission is permitted to a student subject to meeting above minimum academic requirements latest by 15th August, 2015.
5. Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual institute will not be considered /allowed.
6. Candidates with degrees of five year integrated course are also eligible to apply.
7. Candidates appearing for their final year degree examination are also eligible to apply for the program.
8. Candidates should have appeared for the CAT exam 2014.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> The applicants will be shortlisted based on CAT 2014 score only. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Tiruchirapalli/ Mumbai.
=> It is proposed to conduct GD & PI in all centres if the minimum applications are 50 in each centre.
IMPORTANT NOTE: USE MOZILLA FIREFOX OR GOOGLE CHROME to register online.
1. Go to the registration page and register yourself by furnishing the details in “Register” page.
2.a. Your CAT Registration number will be your login ID. You have to give the same email that you had given for your CAT2014.
2.b. Give your first name and last name along with the password that you choose.
2.c. Click SUBMIT and once you are registered you will get a WELCOME page and after 7 seconds you will be redirected to the login page.
3. Now you can login there using your CAT Registration ID and chosen password.
After successful login you will find a saying “your payment is not confirmed”. This is because you have not entered your ‘State Bank Collect’ payment details or your payment is not confirmed.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of MBA: http://mbaadmission.nitt.edu/
1. Rs. 1550 for OC/OBC
2. Rs. 1050 for SC/ST
MBA Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
For more details please contact
National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Tanjore Main Road, National Highway 67,
Tamil Nadu 620015
Leave your comments for MBA Admission 2015 @ National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapallicomments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on