Kuvempu University, Shimoga invites applications for admissions to Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses for the academic year 2015 - 16.
Post Graduate, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses Admission is conducted by Kuvempu University, Shimoga.
Faculty of Arts
MA (1) Kannada
(5) History & Archeology
(6) Journalism & Mass Communication
(7) MSW (Master of Social Work)
(8) Political Science (9) Sociology
Faculty of Commerce
(1) M.Com (Master of Commerce)
(2) MBA (Master of Business Administration)
(3) MBA - Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
(4) MBA - Master of Business Administration (Tourism and Travel Management)
Faculty of Education
(1) M.Ed (Master of Education)
(2) M.P.Ed (Master of Physical Education)
(3) B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
Faculty of Law
LLM (Business Law)
Faculty of Science & Technology
M.Sc (1) Applied Botany (2) Zoology (3) Bio Chemistry (4) Biotechnology (5) Chemistry (6) Computer Science (7) Applied Geology a) Earth Science and Resource Management b) Master of Remote Sensing Applications (8) Electronics (9) Environmental Science (10) Industrial Chemistry (11) Library & Information Science (12) MCA (13) Mathematics (14) Microbiology (15) Physics (16) Psychology (17) Wild life Management
PG Diploma and Certificate Courses:
(1) Archeology and Museology (2) Comparative Study of Cultures (3) Industrial Chemical Quality Control (4) Industrial Bioanalytical Techniques (5) Medicinal Plants (6) Yoga
PG Centre, Kadur
1. M.A. Economics
2. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
3. M.Sc (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical University)
Sahyadri College Campus, Shimoga
1. MA (English, Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, Political Science
2. M.Sc (Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biotechnology, Psychology)
3. M.Com (Master of Commerce)
4. MBA (Master of Business Administration)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidates who have passed the three year/four year Degree examinations of this University or of any other University in India.
=> The minimum percentage of marks in the relevant subjects (all the 3 years/4 years put together) shall be:
i).45% in the case of candidates under General Merit, children of freedom fighters, children/ dependents of defence personnel, Categories II-A, II-B, III-A, III-B, NCC and NSS. However, the minimum percentage of marks required for admission to M.A. in Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu is 40% in the subjects.
ii).40% in the case of candidates belonging to Category-I, Sports and Persons with disability.
iii).35% in the case of candidates belonging to SC & ST categories
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> The Application Form may also be downloaded from the University website. In such case, the Application Fee shall be paid as DD drawn in favour
of the ‘Finance Officer, Kuvempu University’ payable at Shankaraghatta, and DD shall be enclosed with the Application Form
=> Completed application form with copies of all necessary documents shall be submitted against acknowledgment or sent by registered post to
the Chairperson of the respective Department/Principal of the College to which admission is sought. Applications which reach the office of the
concerned Chairperson/ Principal later than the last date notified will be rejected.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of PG PGD Certificate Courses: http://www.kuvempu.ac.in/pg-adms-appl-15.pdf
Application Fee: Rs. 250 (GM and other categories) and Rs. 150 (SC/ST and Cat-I)
PG PGD Certificate Courses Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Kuvempu Centenary Building,
Shankaraghatta – 577 451,
Leave your comments for Kuvempu University announces PG, PGD and Certificate Courses Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on