Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore invites applications for KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test for the year 2015.
KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test 2015 is an yearly exam conducted for admissions to Medical and Dental at Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore
KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test is conducted by Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore.
Applications have been solicited by Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore, Karnataka for admission to PG Degree and Diploma courses in Medical and Dental subjects in member Colleges for the academic year 2015-16
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> A candidate who fulfills the following stipulations shall be eligible to appear for the entrance test viz.;
=> He / She is a Citizen of India
=> He / She has studied and passed the course leading to the award of MBBS / BDS degree in a college recognized by Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and Government of India
=> Candidate must have secured MBBS/BDS degree from a University established by law in India.
=> Candidates must fulfill all admission requirements stipulated by MCI / DCI
Candidate should have completed or is completing compulsory rotatory internship on or before 30th April of the year in which application for entrance test is called for subject to completion of internship course
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
=> Every filled application should be accompanied with the following; demand draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of KRLMPCA payable at Bangalore; self attested copy of mark sheet of each year of MBBS/BDS; self attested copy of provisional degree certificate; self attested Internship certificate-if completed
=> Filled application along with demand draft of Rs.1500/- and enclosures should be sent by courier or speed post only to the address mentioned below
=> The Chief Examiner, KRLMPCA (Regd), Flat No-143, 4th Floor, Suryamukhi, Garden Apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-560001
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test: http://www.kmca.info/2015/PGApplicationForm2015.pdf
KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Details of Member Institutions Medical:
1. A J Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore
2. Al Ameen Medical College & Hospital, Bijapur
3. MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore
4. Navodaya Medical College, Raichur
5. Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore
6. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore
7. Khaja Bandanawaz Institute of Medical Science, Gulbarga
Details of Member Institutions Dental:
1. A J Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore
2. Al-Ameen Dental College, Bijapur
3. Al Badar Rural Dental College & Hospital, Gulbarga
4. Bangalore Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital & Post Graduate Research Centre, Bangalore
5. Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet (Kodagu)
6. Farooqia Dental College and Hospital, Mysore
7. Navodaya Dental College, Raichur
8. Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore
9. The Oxford Dental College, Hospital & Research Centre, Bangalore
10. Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore
Results will be announced on 28th February 2015.
For more details please contact
(Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association (KRLMPCA), Bangalore)
Flat No.143, 4th Floor “Suryamukhi”,
No. 21, Vittal Mallya Road,
Leave your comments for KRLMPCA PG Common Entrance Test 2015 for Medical and Dental Admissioncomments powered by Disqus