Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore invites applications for Masters in Public Health (MPH) for the year 2015.
Masters in Public Health (MPH) is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in MBBS, BDS, B.Sc., Nursing, BPT degree from any statutory university.
=> The Candidate should be a Post graduate degree holder with M.Sc (Nutrition), M.Sc Nursing, Master of Social Work and M.A Sociology to apply for this course.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The process involves the following stages:
1. Submission of the application form by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 25.07.2015
2. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favor of “JSS University Fee
Account” payable at Mysore.
3. Appearing for counseling at the University office at Mysore, on the dates as announced on our website (www.jssuni.edu.in) and Calendar of Events.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of Masters in Public Health (MPH): http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/MPH-application-form-201...
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
2. P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
3. Graduation marks cards (each year/semester)
4. Post graduate marks cards (if applicable)
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Migration Certificate
7. Conduct Certificate
8. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
9. Photo identity (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)
10. Three passport size photographs of which one to be affix to the application form in the space provided
11.Self addressed envelopes – 3 Nos.
12.Processing fee of Rs. 500/- only by way of DD favouring ‘JSS University Fee Account, Mysore’, payable at Mysore along with the documents listed above.
Tuition fee (Rs) = 75,000/-
Other fee (Rs) = 9,715/
Total fee (Rs): 84,715/-
Tuition fee (Rs) = 75,000/-
Other fee (Rs) = 5,300/-
Total fee (Rs): 80,300/-
Masters in Public Health (MPH) Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Masters in Public Health (MPH)
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
Karnataka, India .
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore offers Masters in Public Health (MPH) Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on