Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore invites applications for M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work for the year 2015.
M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Psychiatric Social Work is occupying a prominent professional role not only in mental health services but also considered as a needed service in various general, medical and rehabilitation programmes. Application of professional Social Work concepts, methods, techniques and skills in psychiatric services are the key elements of psychiatric social work profession. Different Legislations related to the care of the mentally disabled and those related to empowering the people facing various challenges in medical, health, human resource development and rehabilitation domains enlarged the scope of Psychiatric Social Workers in our country. However, the number of professionally qualified psychiatric social workers who are available in our country are very limited.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Candidate must have obtained Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Psychosocial Rehabilitation or its equivalent from a recognized University, securing not less than 55% (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC as per GOI) marks in the aggregate of the Master’s Degree as a whole.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The process involves the following stages:
1. Submission of the application form by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 25.07.2015
2. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs.500/- drawn in favor of “JSS University
Fee Account” payable at Mysore.
3. Appearing for counseling at the University office at Mysore, on the dates as announced on our website (www.jssuni.edu.in) and Calendar of
Application form can be downloaded from official website of M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work: http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/M.-Phil-application-form...
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
2. P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
3. Graduation marks cards (each year/semester)
4. Post graduate marks cards (if applicable)
5. Transfer Certificate
6. Migration Certificate
7. Conduct Certificate
8. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
9. Photo identity (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)
10. Three passport size photographs of which one to be affix to the application form in the space provided
11.Self addressed envelopes – 3 Nos.
12.Processing fee of Rs. 500/- only by way of DD favouring ‘JSS University Fee Account, Mysore’, payable at Mysore along with the documents
Tuition fee (Rs) = 60,000/-
Other fee (Rs) = 9715/-
Tuition fee (Rs) = 60,000/-
Other fee (Rs) = 5,300/-
M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
Karnataka, India .
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore notifies M.Phil Psychiatric in Social Work Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on