JSS University, Mysore invites applications for Bachelor of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) for the year 2015.
Bachelor of Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Admission is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (BDS) courses should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II /HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study.
=> The General Merit Candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have
obtained at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations.
=> The SC, ST and OBC Candidate should have passed in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English individually and must have
obtained at least 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language in the qualifying examinations i.e. PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent. As per the Dental Council of India (DCI) norms the candidates must have passed these subjects individually and must have obtained a minimum of 40% of marks taken together in PCB, Further they must
=> Age: The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2015 for admission to BDS programme.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Submission of the application form for entrance test / admission by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 15.06.2015 at 5.00 pm.
2. Selection will be made on the merit based on marks secured in Qualifying examinations (PUC II / 10+2 / HSC or equivalent) in relevant subjects conducted by various Board / Universities and JSSU entrance examination.
3. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs.1,000/- drawn in favour of “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE
ACCOUNT , Mysore” payable at Mysore.
4. The date of entrance test will be followed by counseling held on 25.06.2015.(Thursday)
5. The Exam Center will be at MYSORE center only.
6. Admission of selected students to BDS course as allotted during counseling session.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of BDS: http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/BDS/Application-Form.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
2. P.U.C./ 10+2 / Equivalent examination marks card
3. Conduct/Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
4. Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
5. Caste / community certificate.(The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under SC / ST / OBC categories.
6. Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates.
7. Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University (other than Karnataka Board Candidate)
8. Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
9. 03 (three) Self addressed A4 size envelopes. ( Size = 10.5” X 4.5” OR 9.5” X 4.5”)
10. Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, Mysore.
11. Processing fee of Rs. 1,000/- only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name, address and “Application for admission to BDS courses” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Test score and rank and processing fee of Rs. 2,000/-
Application form along with the Brochure Fee: 200/- only
BDS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore notifies BDS Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on