Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore invites applications for MBA in Hospital Administration for the year 2015.
MBA in Hospital Administration is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent qualification with minimum of 50% marks aggregate. (In case of SC, ST and OBC Candidate the minimum should be 40% marks aggregate)
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
The process involves the following stages:
1. Submission of the application form by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 27.07.2015
2. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs.1,500/- drawn in favor of “JSS University Fee
Account” payable at Mysore.
3. Appearing for admission test and counseling at the University office at Mysore, on the dates as announced on our website (www.jssuni.edu.in) and Calendar of Events.
Send the completed application with requisite annexure and fees super scribed clearly on the outside of the envelop “Application for MBA in Hospital
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015, Karnataka, India
Application form can be downloaded from official website of MBA in Hospital Administration: http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/MBA-Application-form-201...
Application fee of Rs. 200/-
Processing fee of Rs. 1,500/-
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
2. P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
3. Graduation marks cards (each year/semester)
4. Post graduate marks cards (if applicable)
5. Migration Certificate
6. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
7. Photo identity (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)
8. Foreign nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University
9. Three passport size photographs of which one to be affix to the application form in space provided
10.Self addressed envelops – 3 Nos.
MBA in Hospital Administration Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
MBA in Hospital Administration
For more details please contact
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagara,
Mysore – 570 015,
Fax No. +91-821-2548394
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore announces MBA in Hospital Administration Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on