Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore invites applications for Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) for the year 2015.
Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
A candidate who has passed B.Pharm degree examination from any recognized University or any other degree courses in pharmacy recognized as equivalent by pharmacy council of India (PCI) and/or All India Council of Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E) for this purpose and who has secured not less than 50% of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years) prescribed for the qualification examination shall be eligible for the admission to the M.Pharm course.
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
THE PROCESS INVOLVES THE FOLLOWING STAGES:
1. Submission of the application form for entrance test / admission by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before 20.06.2015 at 5.00 pm.
2. Selection will be made on the merit based on marks secured in Qualifying examinations (B.Pharm) in relevant subjects conducted by various Universities and an entrance examination.
3. The syllabus for entrance test to M.Pharm. Programme will be on the basis of questions at III year and Final year of B.Pharm course in the subjects Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
4. The application downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs. 2,000/- drawn in favor of “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE
ACCOUNT, Mysore” payable at Mysore.
5. The entrance test will be followed by counseling and admission process will be announced on the website www.jssuni.edu.in.
6. The Exam Center will be at MYSORE only.
7. Admission of selected students to courses and colleges allotted during counseling session.
A candidate desirous of admission to the M.Pharm course is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit in either of the following ways:
=> A candidate is required to complete the prescribed application form and submit the same to the University on or before the scheduled date. The downloaded and printed application form should be sent along with a processing fee of Rs. 2,000/- only by way of DD favoring “JSS University Fee Account, Mysore,” payable at Mysore along with the relevant documents.
=> Candidates may also obtain the application form along with the Brochure by sending a processing fee of Rs.200/- only by way of DD favoring “JSS University Fee Account, Mysore,” payable at Mysore. The duly filled application form should be sent to the University along with relevant documents with a processing fee of Rs. 2,000/- only by way of DD favoring “JSS University Fee Account, Mysore,” payable at Mysore.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of M.Pharm: http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/M.Pharm-Application-Form...
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order.
1. S.S.L.C./10th /Equivalent examination marks card and Marks card – B.Pharm – from First to Final year.
2. Provisional /Permanent Registration of the Pharmacy Council India.
3. Degree Certificate.
4. PCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course.
5. Conduct/Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
6. Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
7. Caste / community certificate
8. Migration Certificate issued by the University
9. Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date. (In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
10. 03 (three) Self addressed A4 size envelopes. ( Size = 10.5” X 4.5” OR 9.5” X 4.5”)
11. Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, Mysore.
12. Processing fee of Rs. 2,000/- only by way of DD favoring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name, address and “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO M.PHARM COURSE” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
M.Pharm Course Fee: Rs. 2,00,000/- Per year
M.Pharm Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
The institution offers M.Pharm programs in 14 specializations and all the courses are approved by AICTE. GPAT qualified candidates are eligible for scholarship of Rs.8,000/- per month from AICTE.
1 Pharmaceutics - 18
2 Industrial Pharmacy - 12
3 Pharmacy Practice - 12
4 Pharmacology - 10
5 Pharmaceutical Chemistry - 10
6 Pharmaceutical Analysis - 10
7 Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance - 18
8 Regulatory affairs - 18
9 Pharmacognosy - 18
10 Clinical Practice & Research - 18
11 Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics - 18
12 Drug Discovery - 18
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore announces M Pharm Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on