JSS University, Mysore invites applications for D Pharm for the year 2015-16.
D Pharm Admission is conducted by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore
D-Pharm is 2 years program, Students who have passed D-Pharm are eligible for direct admission to join II BPharm. PCI is approving two years bridge course of D-Pharm for working as Pharmacist. The two years bridge course after D-Pharm is eligible to join for B.Pharm bridge course for which classes will be conducted in the evening for working Pharmacists who are having DPharm qualification.
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
=> Pass in H.Sc.,/PDC/PUC (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology or Biology or Mathematics
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
1. Submission of the application form for entrance test / admission by post or in person along with Photographs and other enclosures on or before
15.06.2015 at 5.00 pm.
2. Selection will be made on the merit based on marks secured in Qualifying examinations (10+2/PUC/HSC/ D.Pharm/B.Pharm etc.,) in relevant subjects conducted by various Boards of Authority/ University and an entrance examination.
3. The syllabus for entrance test for admission to B.Pharm , Pharm D and D - Pharm programme will be at level of 10+2 / PUC examination in the
subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
4. The syllabus for entrance test for admission to Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) course will be on the basis of questions at III year and Final year of B.Pharm course in the subjects Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
5. The application form for admission B.Pharm , Pharm D and Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) should downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT , Mysore” payable at Mysore.
6. The application form for admission D.Pharm should downloaded from the Website of the University should be accompanied by a DD for Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT , Mysore”payable at Mysore.
7. The entrance test will be followed by counseling and admissions. The data of entrance test, date of counseling will be announced on the website www.jssuni.edu.in.
8. The Exam Center will be at MYSORE only.
9. Admission of selected students to courses and colleges allotted during counseling session.
Processing fee of Rs. 300 for D. Pharm admission, only by way of DD favouring “JSS UNIVERSITY FEE ACCOUNT”, MYSORE, payable at Mysore. The candidate should write name, address and “APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION TO D-Pharm” on the back side of the Demand Draft.
Application form can be downloaded from official website of D Pharm:http://www.jssuni.edu.in/assets/Admissions-2015/D.Pharm-2015-Application-form.pdf
Candidates are required to submit following Documents:
Attested copies of the following documents have to be enclosed along with the application form and kindly arrange the documents in the following order
=> SSLC/10th Std marks card
=> PUC/HSC/ 10+2/12th Std., marks card
=> Attempt certificate for admission to to Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate).
=> D.Pharm marks card/ certificate for admission to Pharm-D and B.Pharm Lateral Entry
=> Marks card – B.Pharm– from First to Final year for admission to Pharm D(Post Baccalaureate)
=> Degree certificate for admission to Pharm D(Post Baccalaureate)
=> Provisional /Permanent Registration of the Pharmacy Council of India for admission to Pharm D(Post Baccalaureate)
=> Conduct/ Character certificate issued by the college last studied
=> Caste / Community certificate.
=> Six recent, identical passport-size colour photographs with name and date.( In addition one copy of the photo should be pasted on the application form in the space provided)
=> Self addressed envelopes. (3 nos.) ( Size = 10.5” X 4.5” OR 9.5” X 4.5”)
=> Transfer certificate for Karnataka candidates.
=> Migration certificate for other then Karnataka candidates.
=> PCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course for admission to Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate)
=> DD of Rs. 300 for D. Pharm admission and Rs.1,000/- for B.Pharm, Pharm – D and Pharm D (Post Baccalaureate) admission and DD Should be in
favoring JSS University Fee Account, Mysore (for Application forms downloaded from the University Website).
Application form along with the Brochure Fee: 300/- only
D Pharm Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
JSS Medical Institutions Campus
Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar,
Mysore – 570 015,
Leave your comments for JSS University Mysore announces D Pharm Admission 2015comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on